ABOUT NOMI BACHAR
- Nomi Bachar is a popular keynote speaker, human potential expert and mentor.
- She is the founder and director of the renowned White Cedar Institute for Expanded Living, LLC.
- She is the creator of the highly acclaimed method titled, Gates of Power®.
- Nomi specializes in training individuals and organizations to achieve high levels of success in their personal and professional lives.
- Nomi is a master at assisting people in releasing limitations and constricting habits while empowering them to draw on their inner power so they can focus on achievement and become their most expressive, creative, successful self.
- She’s been globally interviewed on dozens of radio talk shows such as iTunes, CBS radio & Voice of America.
- Her stories about overcoming significant life challenges and becoming successful are captivating to her audiences.
- She is the author of the acclaimed book, Gates of Power®: Actualize Your True Self, a practical guide to creating the optimal self.
- She’s been a mentor to thousands of professionals around the globe.
- She shows people how to transform adversity into victory.
- She was a top actress, producer and director of popular stage productions.
TRAINING AND BACKGROUND
Ms. Nomi Bachar is dedicated to the craft of human growth and transformation. She is trained in psychodrama, Gestalt, bioenergetics, and primal therapy– all psychotherapeutic modalities that utilize expression, creativity, imagination, and intuition.
She has also been the top actress, producer and director of many popular stage productions.
TO CONTACT NOMI:
Phone: (212) 877-0346